Holidays can easily become a stressful time of the year. Learn how to communicate reduced service hours while keeping your CSAT as high as possible.
Ahead of us is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year, but also one of the busiest. Before you sit down with your family at the table, make sure your customer support representatives, as well as your customers, will enjoy the same peace and well-being.
In this episode of Content Pie, we’ve gathered the best blogs on how to communicate reduced service hours. We also have practical resource tips and a podcast you will enjoy listening to.
Welcome to Content Pie #8!
Start your day
The reasons why the last quarter of the year can be the best one, yet still turn into a wave of customer dissatisfaction are pretty clear:
- It’s the period of the year when your customer hunts for the best shopping deals. It might (naturally) increase the number of new support tickets.
- Your customer support agents are still humans. In addition to work issues, they face a lot of personal challenges as well. Holidays aren’t a good time for improvisations, so make sure you have a good plan for them.
- It is common to hire more people during the rush holiday season. Despite your busy schedule, don’t ignore proper onboarding. Get yourself and your team on the right track with processes that are verified and work.
💡 FREE RESOURCE
- Live Chat Template
- Social Media Template
- Email Signature Template
- Help Center Notice Template
- Autoreply Template
- Phone Recordings Template
Prepare yourself with powerful templates that work. Keep your customers happy during your time away. Download our free templates now and nothing will surprise you later.
📚 Dig into the topic with recommended blogs:
Please keep in mind, that even though the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas are mentioned, feel free to use the following templates anytime.
- 9 Tips For Handling Customer Service During The Holiday Rush
- Winter is Coming: Prepare For Your Seasonal Rush Now (yes, now)
- 5 Tricks to Increase Customer Satisfaction during the Holiday Season
- How the Grinch stole CSAT During the Holiday Rush
Customer Experience Leaders Chat is where we talk to support professionals from all over the world.
Listen as Andrew from Automattic highlights their hiring process, as well as tips on removing some of the pain of interviewing and hiring more effectively.