Many of us are entering the new year with new resolutions.
One person may want to lose weight, while another would like to learn a new language. And it’s no surprise that a lot of us want to start a new year with a new job. It seems like almost 50% of American employees are considering a change of job and remote work is getting more attractive than ever before.
We have great news for you!
Customer Support jobs are often remote-based so the chance of working from home is really high. If you’re a person that loves helping, finding a career in customer support can feel like a dream come true. However, being a support manager can be very stressful and overwhelming.
A Customer Support Job is not just about “talking to customers”. It’s also about many soft and hard skills that are not taught at school. Download our free resource so nothing will surprise you at your first interview.
In this resource you will find:
- Essential skills for the support role.
- Technical terms you should know.
- What to expect from a customer support job interview.
- The components and pitfalls of a great customer service resume.
- Places to look for your new job.
- Resources to master your skills.